How Soon Till We See A Built 6th Gen 4Runner?

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
Let's take a guess on how fast it will be until we see some fully built-out 6th Gen 4Runners. Or a new 4R on 37s? Who will be the first? The 4th Gen Tacoma took the aftermarket scene by storm and with only being out for a few months, we had multiple fully done-up overland rigs and trucks rolling around on 35" tires.

With the 4Runner sharing a good bit of the same components, I have a good feeling that we will see some fully done-up rigs within a month of them dropping on dealer lots.

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

New 2025 4Runner in Supersonic Red spotted at dealer convention. This is our second time now...
I think this is the 2025 4Runner Platinum in underground. It look very similar to the render...
Here is an our first “in person” look at the 2025 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro in Ice Cap white...
Apparently, there is a dealer meeting going on right now and some attendees are sharing some...
Dealers of course ALWAYS leak it all! Here is our first look at a 2025 Toyota 4Runner TRD...
One of the guys I follow on Instagram spotted the new 2026 Toyota Compact Cruiser "FJ Cruiser...

Similar

Back