• Trailhunter

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Neither, I'd buy a TRD Off-Road

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Trail4R

Administrator
Staff member
There were a few comments about the difference between the TRD Pro and the Trailhunter. Here you go.

The key differences between the two really come down to styling. Both the TRD Pro and the Trailhunter are equipped with a rear locker, sway bar disconnect, and all the crawl control features. They both have very similar lighting all the way around. The TRD Pro offers gloss black accents while the Trailhunter has matte black accents. The Trailhunter features OME 2.5 Coilovers with Trailhunter-branded bronze UCAs and the TRD Pro features FOX 2.5 Coilovers and TRD-stamped red billet UCAs.

The TRD Pro stands out when it comes to the interior. The interior styling on the TRD Pro has more red accents with TRD Pro badging. The Trailhunter is still nice on the interior, but more simplified in terms of branded accents.

The Trailhunter starts to stand out with the built-in onboard air compressor and ARB parts galore; roof rack, sliders, skid plate, etc.

Mechanically speaking and from an off-road perspective, the two are going to handle very much the same on/off the road.

Which would you choose? TRD Pro or Trailhunter?

TRD-Pro-Vs-Trailhunter.jpg

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

I want to get a pulse check on who here is thinking about getting aftermarket headlights on...
I was just surfing on Instagram and found this render by KELSONIK. He took the Limited Trim in...
It seems that Toyota has moved on from Nitto Terra Grapplers with their new upcoming 6th Gen...
The new 2025 Toyota 4Runner Trailhunter has some pretty cool Rigid Fog Lights. These lights are...
My biggest gripe with my new Land Cruiser and Tacoma is the pathetically small gas tank size...
I have had my new Land Cruiser for about 1 month now and I wanted to fill you all in on how the...

Similar

Back