Toyota Jamboree 2024 TRD Pro 4Runner Photo Thread

Trail4R

Administrator
Staff member
What's up guys, we had the chance to fly out to Toyota Jamboree with @TRD JON and took some photos of the new TRD PRO!

After seeing this thing in person, here are a few key takeaways.
  • Although it looks much bigger than the 5th Gen, it's not as big in person. It looks bigger in photos.
  • The fender flares are big, even with 33" tires. It really needs some 34" or 35" to balance out the flares.
  • The interior tech, features, colors, and styling is wildly impressive!
  • The head unit is HUGE!!!
  • The interior cabin size up front is perfect!
  • The back seat interior space is not as big as the 5th Gen which is a bummer.
  • The interior space in the cargo area is huge. Much bigger than the 5th Gen.
  • The wheel wells look like they will accommodate much bigger tires.
  • The spare tire hangs down much lower than the 5th Gen.
  • The "rock sliders" are not real rock sliders as they do not bolt to the frame rail.

6G4R_001.jpg

6G4R_008.jpg

6G4R_052.jpg

6G4R_011.jpg

6G4R_068.jpg

6G4R_065.jpg

6G4R_014.jpg

6G4R_032.jpg

6G4R_020.jpg

Attachments

• 6G4R_010.jpg
    6G4R_010.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

I want to get a pulse check on who here is thinking about getting aftermarket headlights on...
I was just surfing on Instagram and found this render by KELSONIK. He took the Limited Trim in...
It seems that Toyota has moved on from Nitto Terra Grapplers with their new upcoming 6th Gen...
The new 2025 Toyota 4Runner Trailhunter has some pretty cool Rigid Fog Lights. These lights are...
My biggest gripe with my new Land Cruiser and Tacoma is the pathetically small gas tank size...
I have had my new Land Cruiser for about 1 month now and I wanted to fill you all in on how the...

Similar

Back