Every Generation Of 4Runner Compared!

TRD JON

Administrator
Staff member
This is the best group of photos I have seen on social media comparing all of the generations of the Toyota 4Runner. These photos show the side, rear, front, and interiors over the years. It is awesome to see how much DNA was kept over the past 40+ years and how the 4Runner still looks true to itself IMO. The only thing that still needs to grow on me, is the front end on the new 4R, I'm still not sold on it.

Toyota 4Runner  Generation Comparisons 4.jpgToyota 4Runner  Generation Comparisons 3.jpgToyota 4Runner  Generation Comparisons.jpg

Attachments

• Toyota 4Runner  Generation Comparisons 2.jpg
    Toyota 4Runner Generation Comparisons 2.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 1

Featured

Official Pricing will be released this fall...
Ok guys, here is a quick look at the new 6th...
It sounds like Toyota is making a statement...

Recent

The battery on the hybrid 6th Gen 4Runners is located all the way in the rear of the vehicle in...
There are several companies out there already who have made or in current development for CAI’s...
The new 2025 6th Gen 4Runner gets a bit of an upgrade when it comes to tech. One of those...
So I honestly did not notice this feature when I first reviewed the new 4Runner in California. I...
I know, call the freaking news station! 🤣 But this is a feature that we all have been wanting on...
So I get this question a lot on my YouTube about the new 6th Gen 4Runner vs the out going 5th...

Similar

Back